Click here to try again
What is BitLocus
Bitlocus proposes a new product - Fiat-DeFi Management Platform - to make the user's experience with DeFi smooth and cost-effective, and a one-stop-shop.
By positioning itself between the users and DeFi protocols, Bitlocus creates an additional value by solving these issues for the users:
- mitigating the risks
- minimizing/removing the blockchain costs
- simplifying the UI/UX
DetailsIDO (Daomaker Launchpad): Nov 30, 2021 - Nov 30, 2021
IEO (Gate Launchpad): Dec 01, 2021 - Dec 02, 2021
Token supply: 500,000,000 BTL
Total tokens for sale: 165,000,000 BTL
LegalBlockchain Platform: Terra
Registration country: Lithuania
Registration year: 2019
Office address: Zalgirio 114, Vilnius, LT-09300, Lithuania
Token infoTicker: BTL
Token price in USD: 1 BTL = 0.02 USD
Private Sales - 30%
Public Sales - 3%
Marketing - 15%
Liquidity - 30%
Team - 10%
Advisors - 3%
Development - 3%
Reserve - 5%
Legal - 1%
Business Development - 40%
Marketing - 20%
SoftWare Development - 5%
Risk Fund - 10%
Liquidity - 25%
Offices on the map
- Bitlocus LTD – established in 2018 in the UK.
- Bitlocus CEX (crypto/fiat, crypto/crypto) launched in 2019.
- Bitlocus B2B services (white-label, crypto processing) launched in 2020.
- Moved Bitlocus company to Europe (Lithuania) due to Brexit issues.
- Bitlocus IEO platform – launched in 2021.
- (MVP) DeFi investment packages
- DeFi custom investment package option
- DeFi staking investment option – 2022 Q1
- DeFi lending investment option
- DeFi farming investment option
- Crypto Debit Card
- DeFi NFT investment option
- Copy-trading, multi-language support, a trading academy