Glyff (GLY) ICO
Upcoming ICOToken sale: Feb 20, 2019 – Mar 22, 2019
Glyff is a decentralized platform combining the blockchain and advanced zero-knowledge cryptography with the goal of delivering privacy-preserving smart contracts and value transfers. Adding elements from latest cryptographic breakthroughs to the Ethereum proven design, Glyff balances data privacy and transactional security with computational efficiency, ultimately delivering an easily programmable, high throughput smart contract settlement layer up to enterprise level while enforcing the core principles of the blockchain.
By investing in this ICO you agree to our Disclaimer
|Claim admin rights for this ICO|
|Project industry||Business Services & Consulting|
The blockchain is one of the most important recent inventions, enabling business and individuals to instantly send money and information over the internet, without the need for trusted third parties. However, current modeling completely forgoes privacy, with the entirety of data and amounts transacted between parties exposed to the public, whilst most real-world applications - health, financial, IoT, etc - require details of their operations to remain undisclosed and are not compatible with a public blockchain system.
We are building a next-generation decentralized platform that enables secure value transfers and smart contract execution, in complete confidentiality and with strong correctness guarantees. Glyff, like Ethereum, allows development of decentralized applications, but with a key difference : the ability of concealing data from the computing nodes. This enables developers to include sensitive data in their smart-contracts, directly on-chain, without compromise on security.Particular Qualities of Glyff
- Private cash transactions with sender, receiver and quantities transferred completely hidden.
- Guaranteed integrity and strong anonymity properties by zero-knowledge cryptography.
- Non-specialist programmers can develop privacy focused applications, even without knowledge of cryptography.
- Enables smart-contract use for decentralized applications that require private computation and secure data.
- Addresses blockchain scalability problem with transaction succinctness and compact proof size.
- Provides a platform for cross-industry deployment of blockchain technology satisfying real-world demands. Applications in Healthcare, Finance, IoT, e-Commerce, e-Governance will increase social benefit from these sectors.
- Easily programmable smart contract system with advanced privacy features.
- Cross-platform open-source wallet application and developer framework.
ICO DetailsPre-ICO token supply: 6,500,000 GLY
ICO token supply: 50,000,000 GLY
Total tokens for sale: 32,500,000 GLY
Hard cap: 4,000,000 GBP
LegalICO Platform: Ethereum
Registration country: United Kingdom
Registration year: 2018
Token infoTicker: GLY
Token standard: ERC20
Token price in USD: 1 GLY = 0.16 USD
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Sale - 65%
Reserve - 15%
Team and early contributors - 10%
Community group & strategic partners - 10%
Glyff (GLY) Roadmap
Prototyping of MVP consensus node and wallet (Sprout)
Consensus node and wallet (early release)
Private test-net launch
Publication of the first whitepaper working draft (Sapling)
Token generation event
Development and code consolidation
Public test-net launch
Consensus node and wallet (stable release)
Developer toolchain and documentation
Mobile wallet (Android/iOS)
How-To get a verified ICO status
To pass the verification you need to place a our logo on the main page of your ICO's website and make an announcement of the listing in your social network accounts. Send us the email in reply with confirmation of the link placement.