Rubycon (RBC) ICO
Past ICOApr 01, 2018 – May 05, 2018
The RubyCon Network will be a public blockchain that provides the tools needed to build a financial ecosystem for circulating and accumulating capital within a community.
By investing in this ICO you agree to our Disclaimer
|Project industry||Finance Services & Banking|
- Identity: Letting a users confirm their identity
- Storage through blockchain: letting a user protect their funds from being stolen or devalued.
- Money Transfer: Transferring value from one entity to another with smart contracts.
- Marketplaces: Creating venues for users to exchange money for goods, services and capital
- Decentralized: Network can be run in a decentralized manner.
- Data: This layer is where the immutable block chain database resides, as defined by the protocol layer. This includes identities, attestations, transactions, account balances, token contracts, software stored as smart contracts and their state, and anything else that Users choose to store on the block chain.
- Access:Users access the Network, whether through a full node, smartphone, mobile phone access via a Provider, or anything else.
ICO DetailsICO token supply: 42194093
Hard cap: 5,000,200 USD
Token infoTicker: RBC
Token standard: ERC-20
Token price in USD: 1 Token = 0.118500 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC
Bonus from 5% to 25%on every token purchase
Rubycon (RBC) Roadmap
Every idea has to start somewhere. For us, this was inception.
With a userbase of 200 members, we were only just setting up camp.
CHP launch on RubyCon.
The release of our long-awaited token.
RubyCon Listed in Exchanges.
A reason to say Started from the bottom, now were here.
You know the famed Steve Jobs saying Theres an app for that?. Of course, there had to be an app for RubyCon as well.
How-To get a verified ICO status
To pass the verification you need to place a our logo on the main page of your ICO's website and make an announcement of the listing in your social network accounts. Send us the email in reply with confirmation of the link placement.