Crowd Machine (CMCT)
Crowd Machine is building a community of app developers and decentralized computer network participants.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Crowd Machine
Crowd Machine is an advanced, decentralized p2p network computer the Crowd Computer distributed on the Crowd Machine communitys mobile devices and computers, a p2p network called Crowd Virtual Machines (CVM), where each device on the network executes decentralized apps.
Crowd Machine aims to make the process of decentralized apps development easy, fast, inexpensive.
Another element of Crowd Machine is Crowd App Studio, a blockchain agnostic zero code application builder. Crowd App Studio has access to Crowd Share, a GitHub-like repository of reusable source code created by the community.
Apps created using Crowd App Studio are then deployed to the Crowd Computer.
Also, Crowd Machine has a decentralized app marketplace for developers to sell their apps.
Crowd Machine is also focused on creating a community. Members of the community can be App Authors or App Processors (those who use their devices to run apps on the network). The community members are rewarded with Crowd Machine tokens (CMCT).
Crowd Machine tokens (CMCT) are utilities, necessary for transactions between participants in the ecosystem, controlled at the level of smart contracts.
DetailsPre-sales: Apr 01, 2018 - Apr 20, 2018
Public sales: Apr 28, 2018 - May 22, 2019
Token supply: 1,600,000,000 CMCT
Soft cap: 200,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 100,000,000 USD
Raised: 23,605,727 USD
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Country limitations: North Korea, Cuba, Syria, Sudan, Iran
Social media: 30%
Bitcoin talk signature campaign: 45%
Token infoTicker: CMCT
Token standard: ERC-20
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Public Sale (1): 50% bonus
Public Sale (2): 0% bonus
The total amount is 2000000000 CMT
80% - ICO
20% - Reserves
Crowd Machine Roadmap
- Release Crowd App Studio, Crowd Share and Crowd Virtual Machine to public beta.
- Commence developer training programs and release of the Crowd Academy certification program.
- Begin public CMCT token offer.
- The opening date for the offer will be midnight UTC April 1, 2018.
- Close the Crowd App Studio, Crowd Share and Crowd Virtual Machine public beta.
- Make the technology available for production use.
- Release Crowd Computer public beta 1.
- End Crowd Computer public beta 1.
- Beta feedback will determine whether a second beta will be necessary.
- Release of the Crowd Virtual Machine to open source.
- End public CMCT token offer.
- The closing date of the offer will be 20:00 UTC May 22, 2019.