- Rating (Crypto Project Evaluation System)
- 1. How CryptoTotem rates their projects
- 2. How can I improve my rating?
- 3. How can I add my project on your website?
- 4. What is the price of the listing?
- Project’s Space Management
- 5. How can I change the information on my project page?
- 6. Founders of a project, posted on your website, are scammers
- 7. Information on a posted project is false
- Promotion and Advertising
- 8. I would like to make my project come out on top
- 9. Can you post a press release on your website?
- 10. Can you post an article/guest post with a dofollow link?
- 11. Where can I check all advertising opportunities?
- Crypto Exchanges
- 12. Can you write and post a review about us?
- 13. How can I get the top in your list of crypto exchanges?
Rating (Crypto Project Evaluation System)
1) How CryptoTotem rates their projects
Our rating system is based on several factors that help determine a potential level of interest in a particular crypto project’s token at the time of its crowdsale as well as in short-term perspective. The purpose of this rating (“Interest lvl”) is to provide the user with informational support and should not be treated as a financial, legal or any other advise. For more information, please refer to our Disclaimer.
Before any project gets rated it is being carefully researched as for CryptoTotem it is extremely important to provide valid information regarding the real interest of both project’s audience and the investments funds, the nuances of participation in token sales (hard cup, token distribution, token lockup, buyback, total amount raised across all funding rounds, etc.) and other valuable parameters:
- Viable idea (detailed and straightforward description of the project), problem and solution
- Market size
- Business model
- Real team members with active links to social networks
- Previous experience of the project founders, biographies, interviews
- Availability of well-known advisors (experts) and key partners (well-known companies)
- Availability of company address, phone number, contact form on the official website
- Different social networks and the number of active users (we count only real accounts, no fake engagement)
- Availability of information about the project in reliable media or communities
- Detailed WhitePaper (One Pager, Presentation, Technical Paper, Pitch Deck)
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Mobile application on the App Store and Google Play
- Project start date (we prefer companies with history)
- Company blog with regular posts
- Availability of the Airdrop/Bounty/Testnet/Ambassador program
- Interesting and user-friendly website design/video presentation of the project
- Sale of tokens (IEO) on major cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinbase, Huobi, OKX, FTX, Gate, Coinlist, etc.
- Availability of information on the token price on Coingecko or Coinmarketcap
- Attraction of investments from large venture funds or business angels: a16z, Polychain Capital, Multicoin Capital, Paradigm, Three Arrows Capital, Sequoia Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Animoca Brands, Huobi Ventures, etc.
- Large investors following your project’s Twitter
2) How can I improve my rating?
3) How can I add my project on your website?
Use the Listing page – give a detailed description of your project and fill in all the necessary information before sending it to our experts for a pre-check.
4) What is the price of the listing?
Each project undergoes a quality pre-check. If your project meets our standards, we can post it within 3 days free of charge.
Use the Priority listing service to add a project on priority terms. You don’t buy a high rating with this option.
Project’s Space Management
5) How can I change the information on my project page?
You can manage your project page and receive notifications about new comments and updates through a corporate account.
To do this, you need to register and confirm your email address. The domain of your email address must match the domain of the website listed on the project page.
Choose “Claim admin rights for this project” under the project rating and follow the further instructions. Registration takes 5 minutes.
After successful registration, your project will receive a “Verified” status. Verified projects get more attention.
6) I believe that the founders of a project, posted on your website, are scammers. I have proof. How can I provide some information?
We highly appreciate your contribution to the crypto community! Please leave a detailed comment on the page of this project so that users can see for themselves. If your proof is valid, we will immediately change the rating of this project and add a cautionary statement. Thank you!
7) I want to help. Information on a posted project is false. What can I do so you could change this information?
Thank you so much for your help! It is very important for us to keep up-to-date and accurate information about each crypto project. Write to us and we will be happy to check and fix it.
Promotion and Advertising
8) I would like to make my project come out on top. How can I do this?
If you have already posted your crypto project on our website, you can choose one of the Premium listing options.
We will add your project to the top position, highlight it among other crypto projects with a special badge and post it on the Home page. This will increase brand awareness and significantly boost your conversion rate.
You don’t buy a high rating with this option.
9) Can you post a press release on your website?
We post all promo articles or press releases in the PR section. The content must be original (if the article is not unique, it will not be indexed, but we can still publish it so that our users can see it).
Requirements for publication: Link type “nofollow” / Marked “sponsored” / Disclaimer
We can also post press releases on upcoming events in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry on special terms.
10) Can you post an article/guest post with a dofollow link to a third party site?
No. We do not sell backlinks from our website and do not post any advertisements without the “sponsored” mark and the Disclaimer.
11) Where can I check all advertising opportunities on your website?
You can find out more about all advertising opportunities on this page.
12) I am a representative of a cryptocurrency exchange. Can you write and post a review about us?
Yes. Our expert can write a detailed and objective review of your product to offer the crypto community reliable information. Contact us in any convenient way.
13) How can I get the highest rank in your list of crypto exchanges?