Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit by any lawful means, using automation tools or without using such means.
- The User agrees that the Website Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties (services), in particular Google Analytics, Facebook, Yandex.Metrika exclusively for the purpose of collecting and analyzing the statistical data of the Website.
- Personal data of the User can be transferred to the authorized bodies of the government only on the grounds and in the order established by the legislation.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Cryptototem.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Website we may need your information display content on the Website correctly;
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website feature;
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.