The Subspace Network is a layer zero protocol that is fully interoperable with any layer one, allowing it to serve as an infrastructure layer for the entire Web3 ecosystem.
Seed Round: $4.5M
Series A: $32.9M
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Subspace Network
Subspace Network lets developers run Web3 apps at Internet scale. It provides a simple interface for quickly deploying multi-chain decentralized apps that auto-scale with demand.
Subspace is powered by a new eco-friendly, 4th generation blockchain that enables massively scalable on-chain storage and compute, without compromising security or decentralization.
It seamlessly integrates with existing blockchains, layer two protocols, and decentralized applications, allowing it to serve as a foundational infrastructure layer for the entire Web3 ecosystem. Subspace will empower builders to unlock the next wave of crypto adoption by supporting NFTs, GameFi, and the Metaverse at Internet scale.
DetailsRaised: 37,400,000 USD
LegalRegistration year: 2018
Office address: Palo Alto, California 94306, US
Subspace Network Roadmap
- U.S. National Science Foundation Grant
- Web3 Foundation Grant
- Seed Round
- $4.5 million led by Hypersphere and Stratos Technologies
- Strategic Round
- $33 million led by Pantera Capital
- Aries Stress Test
- 25,000+ community-run nodes
- Gemini I Incentivized Testnet
- 13,000+ community-run nodes distributed across 50+ countries
- Gemini II Incentivized Testnet
- Live Now, 25k+ nodes run by the community
- Expecting over 50k farmer nodes
In the coming months
- Gemini III Incentivized Testnet
- Community Token Offering
- Mainnet Beta