New Eco-Friendly and Layered Decentralized Economy
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Bither
Bither presents an entirely new platform based on a synthesis of several methods. By introducing Merged-Mining capability and also optimizing computing power consumption, Bither sets its goal to draw more computing power toward its network through an efficient mining algorithm.
Bither works with “Proof of Work” (PoW), as its consensus algorithm, though with a different architecture and distinct functions compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other similar networks. Bither’s innovation is in its calculation of network hash rate and automatic separation of computing power by using trusted masternodes. Through a hybrid method, these masternodes are defined and implemented in high numbers. Moreover, each masternode’s information is compared to other masternodes and there is an automatic and precise supervision over the accuracy of the computations and their orders.
In this method, masternodes are equipped with a new processor core (software). Through this processor core, the entire hash rate of the network is calculated before being divided into four major parts:
1. M percent of the network’s total hash rate is allocated for mining new coins, recording transactions, securing the main network, and checking and executing smart contract algorithms on Bither’s main network.
2. N percent of the network’s total hash rate is distributed among networks of the second layer. This computing power is used for recording and confirming transactions in networks of the second and third layers. It is also used for computation and summarization of the network’s internal transactions.
3. This part is shown by the percentage marker of K. Through the miners’ decision and selection, this part is assigned to operational projects; these are projects that run on the Bither network and need computing power for their processing.
4. The last part is introduced by the percentage marker of L (L=100-M-N-K). This part is assigned to a third-layer network in which miners can lease their excess computing power, The token that is used in this network is called Rental Processor.
By implementing a modern architecture for mining and defining trusted masternodes, the Bither platform presents a new solution to the current problem of mining centralization. The role that masternodes play in the distribution of hashing power is an innovative approach to to solve the problem of ASICs. This way, ordinary have a chance to mine as well.
Bither has presented a completely new platform that has many advantages in executing smart contracts, setting up scientific projects that need computing power, creating second and third layers toward the categorization of activities for tokens etc. Some of these advantages go as follows:
To conclude, the Bither platform -while providing all features of current PoW based blockchains such as security, “tokenization” and smart contracts, aims to push blockchain technology one step further in order to have a place in a green and eco-friendly future and to be a great help for scientific projects in order to afford the process of big data. Besides these, Bither has also brought many innovations to make its platform more efficient and user-friendly.
DetailsPre-sales: Mar 23, 2019 - Apr 05, 2019
Public sales: Apr 20, 2019 - Jun 28, 2019
Total tokens for sale: 30,000,000 BTR
Soft cap: 20,000,000 BTR
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Country limitations: USA, Canada, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Syrian, Iraq, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Yemen, Iran, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Anguilla, Uganda, Tajikistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Republic of Vanuatu, Cayman Islands, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Republic of Seychelles, Turks and Caicos Islands
Registration country: Georgia
Office address: Bither Foundation LLC, No 17, Paliashvili st., Tbilisi, Georgia
Token infoTicker: BTR
Token standard: ERC20
Token price in ETH: 1 BTR = 0.01 ETH
Accepted currencies: ETH
76.5% - Miners
15% - CrowdSale
5% - FoundersAndTeam
3.5% - Marketing
Bitherplatform Whitepaper Release
2. Private Sale
3. Token Pre-sale
1. Token ICO
2. Listing on Exchanges
Bither Stock (BSK) & Rental Processor (BRP) Business Development
Bither Mainnet Launching & Wallet Release
1. Bither Stock (BSK) & Rental Processor (BRP) Mainnet Launching
2. Planning Roadmap for The Next Stage
Working on partnerships with large companies and Best Science And Technology Research Labs for Bither Platform
Bither Decentralized Exchange Launching