Primex Finance (PMX)
Primex is the cross-chain prime brokerage liquidity protocol for cross-DEX margin trading with trader scoring mechanisms.
By offering a platform to increase liquidity in blockchain-based markets and enabling cross-DEX trading, Primex will fundamentally change how decentralized markets operate.
Primex Finance Launches Ambassador Program
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Primex Finance
Primex is a prime brokerage liquidity protocol that provides margin trading available across DEXs. Lenders provide liquidity to pools and traders are scored before they can access funds, while traders can access leverage and open positions on one DEX and close on another.
Primex allows traders to work in a cross-DEX environment, with the aim to open up trading across platforms and increase profits. In turn, lenders can increase their yields with interest generated through trading profit shares and margin fees.
Risk is managed through risk buckets - lenders can place their funds in one or many risk buckets. These are subsets of liquidity pools that allow lenders to be confident in the risks they take. Buckets and traders are scored by notaries who are, in turn, rewarded for their work through tokens.
DetailsRaised: 5,700,000 USD
LegalRegistration country: Estonia
Registration year: 2021
Office address: Vesivärava tn 50-201, Tallinn, Estonia, 10152, EE
Token infoTicker: PMX
Primex Finance Roadmap
- Isolated-margin trading
- Cross-dex trading - open on one DEX and close on another
- Liquidation keepers
- Integration with oracles to get relevant prices
- Multiple DEXes supported (DEX-agnostic trading)
- PMX as rewards for early lenders (lockdrop)
- Several predefined credit buckets with mathematically proved risk parameters
- Community voting for development proposals
- Deployment on Ethereum mainnet, Ethereum L2 and Moonbeam
- Cross-margin trading
- Custom credit buckets by community-nominated bucket notaries
- AI trader scoring and efficiency notaries are introduced
- Buckets with trading conditions depending on trader score
- Cross-chain trading support
- Traders can modify existing deals
- Lenders can now choose groups of buckets to support
- Improved governance (multiple staking possibilities)
- Under-deposited positions (for experienced traders price fluctuations can now exceed the initial margin)
- Fixed interest rate opportunity for lenders
- Fees optimization for counter positions
- Under-collateralized lending
- Risk prediction for Lenders