Silo is a non-custodial lending protocol to borrow against any crypto asset.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
Token Address: 0x6f80310CA7F2C654691D1383149Fa1A57d8AB1f8
What is Silo
Silo is building technology so you can borrow any token using another securely. It is a non-custodial lending protocol for permission-less money markets.
We want to bring secure lend/borrow markets to all tokens in the same way Uniswap brought liquidity pools to thousands of tokens. This simply means you will be able to use any token as borrow collateral.
How is Silo different from other lending protocols?
- Secure: In Silo, the impact of a token being hacked, exploited, or manipulated is isolated to the respective market, not the protocol.
- Efficient: Each market supports only 2 assets, the bridge token, and a unique token. This design concentrates liquidity in single pools and allows for a high degree of efficiency.
- Scalable: With Silo’s market design, the risk is isolated at a market level, and therefore any of the ~10,000 tokens available today can theoretically have a lending market.
DetailsPublic sales: Dec 06, 2021 - Dec 09, 2021
Token supply: 1,000,000,000 SILO
Hard cap: 10,000,000 USD
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Country limitations: United States, Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea (DPRK), Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen
Token infoTicker: SILO
Token standard: ERC20
Token price in USD: 1 SILO = 0.1 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH
Genesis Protocol-Owned Liquidity - 10%
Community Treasury - 45%
Early Contributors - 6.75%
Founding Contributors - 21.75%
Early Community Rewards - 0.2%
Early Investors & Early Advisors - 6.30%
Future Contributors & Future Advisors - 10%
- Silo DAO
- Genesis Token Auction Event
- Security reviews & audits (Quantstamp + C4 + others)
- Silo protocol beta
- Collateral factors optimization
- Interest model optimization
- Liquidity incentive mechanism
- Data analytics & performance tracking
- Improved UI/UX
- TWAP Oracles security
- Developer toolkit for bridge-asset yield strategies