Super Crypto Conference (SCC) is a full day virtual conference for the latest insights and necessary conversations about blockchain and cryptocurrency in Asia, in particular Southeast Asia, and priming the next blockchain boom in the region.
Following the success of SCC, SCC SERIES is a series of virtual events focusing on the hottest topics in the blockchain industry.
With over US$2 billion worth of NFTs transacted in the first quarter of 2021 alone and the largest transacted amount for a living artist of US$69.3 million for Beeple’s First 500 Days, NFTs are too big to ignore.
In this episode of the SCC Series, find out how industry professionals see where the NFT sector is headed to and learn about the opportunities from investing and engaging with NFTs as an important subsector of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
List of speakers:
- Patrick Tan, CEO & General Counsel, Novum Alpha
- Lynn Hoang, Country Director, Binance Vietnam
- Miko Matsumura, General Partner, Gumi Cryptos Capital
- Artur Pszczółkowski, CMO, NFTs Expert, GamerHash
- Irina Karagyaur, Head of Metaverse Growth, Unique Network
- Twobadour, Steward, Metapurse
- The definition of NFTs and their interaction with Metaverse
- Some of legal challenges that NFTs could solve
- The interaction of NFTs with DeFi & their value creation for both ecosystems
Date: 26 August 2021
Time: 21:00 – 23:30 (GMT+8)
Buy ticket for FREE: