Waltix is a service for ticket sales based on a blockchain technology. Any user can install the application on his mobile phone and purchase tickets for the events he wants to visit.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Waltix
- Searching events by criteria;
- Possibility to present as a gift or sell a purchased ticket if could not attend the event;
- Setting up notifications about the available tickets for interesting events;
- Possibility to share events in social networks and invite your friends to them, etc.
- Ability to control ticket turnover by connecting to Waltrix Platform;
- Possibility to set terms for the ticket sale and resale using the blockchain technology;
- Possibility to arrange promotions;
- Controlling payments and commissions;
- Creating and managing the customer list.
DetailsPre-sales: Mar 12, 2018 - Apr 12, 2018
Public sales: Apr 12, 2018 - Jul 12, 2018
Pre-sale token supply: 5000000
Token supply: 10000000
Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 25,000,000 USD
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Token infoTicker: WLTX
Token standard: ERC-20
Token price in USD: 1 Token = 1.000000 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC
During the PRE-ICO - 50% bonus which will be added to each purchased token.
During the ICO - 25% bonus for each purchased token.
70% - Investors
20% - Team
5% - Bounty
5% - Referral program participants
65% - Marketing Research,
35% - development and support.
White paper, ICO, Development.
Attraction of 25 million dollars.
Starting the site.
Start a PR campaign.
Start on the Russian market with the possibility of buying tickets for a currency.
The introduction of the possibility of buying tickets for its own currency WLTX.
Contracts with key players in the market: sports, theaters, concerts.
Run the web-version and application.
Conducting concerts and promo-events with the sale of tickets for WLTX tokens.
Entering the international market.
Opening of operational offices in key countries: Spain, Germany, USA, China.
Becoming a global ticket service.
Partnership with key world events: sports, festivals.