BCB ATM Ecosystem (BCB) ICO
Ongoing ICODec 01, 2018 – Apr 30, 2019
Building on the success of our Crypto ATMs in the UK, we are building an ecosystem offering token holders a variety of utilities such as discounts and rewards when using our own Ascend Blockchain, BCB Wallet and exchange services via BCB Arbitrage.
By investing in this ICO you agree to our Disclaimer
|Claim admin rights for this ICO|
|Project industry||Finance Services & Banking|
Ascend Blockchain - Currently most cryptocurrencies are either used for speculations or for a specific purpose.Bitcoin was created as a new payment system to overcome the inherent problems in the current banking system, but its use is limited. Additionally, transaction costs can be high and the speed of transaction slow. Our solution offers a new payment process based on a new blockchain DPOS (delegated proof of stake called Ascend Blockchain. Arbitrage application - BCB Arbitrage will allow users to sell their cryptos specific ATMs worldwide. Based on auto-script we will implement Smart-Sell technology that allows users to sell their cryptos for the best price for fiat currency. By opening bank accounts around the world and utilising an e-money license, users can sell bitcoin in a foreign country and then receive payment in the local fiat currency to their bank account within a few hours. As more countries come online the more opportunity will exist for users to buy and sell crypto and make arbitrage. Users will also receive part of the TX fee of the ATM by providing the bitcoin which will be for sale on the network of ATM's. The Treasurer - The Treasurer is a very high secure vault that stores all cryptos on the server. The Treasurer interacts only with Ascend Blockchain via a private protocol, which is written only for the Treasurer. Every master node will have encrypted part of the Treasurer backup. Thanks to the Storj system should the Treasurer go offline or, in the unlikely event, killed – every master node will combine parts of Treasurer and run a new server again. This tech will be driven by Elixir. BCB wallet - Secure Mobile wallet for crypto NFC and QR code payment options Exchange cryptocurrency Send crypto to your friends by phone number Find the nearest ATMs
ICO DetailsPre-ICO token supply: 20 000 000 BCB
ICO token supply: 120 000 000 BCB
Total tokens for sale: 59 000 000 BCB
Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 20,000,000 USD
LegalICO Platform: Ethereum
Registration country: United Kingdom
Registration year: 2015
Office address: 130 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BD, United Kingdom
Token infoTicker: BCB
Token price in USD: 1 BCB = 0.50 USD
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC
49.17% - Token Sale
29.58% - Master Node Rewards
12.5% - User Rewards
3.33% - Advisors;
2.5% - Team Bonus
2.46% - Referral Program
0.46% - Bounty
BCB ATM Ecosystem (BCB) Roadmap
• Realising the UK Bitcoin ATM margins are
extremely high we aim to Start a network with lowest fees.
• BCB ATM is born, business plan drafted, and we begin to look for investors.
• With no investment insight, we incorporate BCB ATM
LTD and use personal funds to buy the first Bitcoin ATM.
• We set our fees to 4% which an average of 3% lower than other operators.
• The first BCB ATM is installed in Enfield London 18th November 2015. The same Borough as the world’s first cash machine. Installed by Barclays bank in 1967 by inventor John Shepherd-Barron.
• Using profits and personal credit cards we ordered 2 more Bitcoin ATM’s.
• 2 new Bitcoin ATMs installed in London.
• Third Bitcoin ATM goes live in London.
• We order 5 more Bitcoin ATMs as popularity grows. Transactions increase by 1778%.
• We begin to look for ways to reduce fees across our network.
• We install 5 new locations.
• We begin to float ideas for a TGE to improve the safest of the Bitcoin economic system.
• We install our First 2 way Bitcoin ATM and don’t look back.
• We add new Ideas for an APP towards the TGE plan, money transfer using ‘Lightning Network’.
• We now have 16 Bitcoin ATMs and become the UK’s fastest growing Bitcoin ATM operators.
• BCB Ascend is added to the TGE, with treasurer.
• Bitcoin becomes the hottest topic in the media. Requests for Bitcoin ATM’s go through the roof.
• We now have the largest majority share of UK Bitcoin ATM market.
• BCB rewards for using the ATM is added to TGE with Buy back & burn projection.
• Number of active BCB ATMs jump up by 50% across the UK.
• Named “KING OF BITCOIN ATMS IN THE UK” by bitcoinist.com.
• Launch Token Generation Event to the public.
• Install first 205 BCB ATM’s across England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Begin E-Money Licence Process:
— Apply the process to obtain Authorisation with Restriction (AWR);
— Mobilisation to obtain Lifting Restriction (LR);
— After LR;
• Install second batch +129 across Europe
(Locations will be voted by those holding the Most BCB Tokens) from
shortlist of 5 countries.
• Continue E-Money Licence Process:
— Submit developed regulatory business plan, along with recovery and resolution plan;
— Fully developed financial resource documents (ICAAP and ILAP)
• Third batch +150 to be distributed.
• Forth batch +259 to be distributed. Making a total of 743 BCB ATMs.
• New BCB ATM Underway – Concept evaluation.
• Fifth batch +300 to be distributed. Making a total of 1,043 BCB ATMs.
• Build and rigorous testing of New BCB ATM Prototype.
• Sixth batch +300 to be distributed. Making a total of 1,343 BCB ATMs.
• Manufacturing for new BCB ATMs.
• Seventh batch +400 to be distributed.
• Use unlocked team bonus to increase international
staff; boosting speed of installation across Europe.
• Distribution of new BCB ATMs to begin.
• Eighths batch +400 to be distributed. Making a total of 2,143 BCB ATMs.
• Introduce business Plan and Market Introduction Plan for new BCB ATMs.
• Ninth batch +400 to be distributed. Making a total of 2,543 BCB ATMs.
• Tenth batch +400 to be distributed. Making a total of 2,943 BCB ATMs.
• Eleventh batch +400 to be distributed.
• Twelfth batch +400 to be distributed. Making a total of 3,343 BCB ATMs.
• Thirteenth batch +400 to be distributed. Making a total of 3,743 BCB ATMs.
• Fourteenth batch +400 to be distributed. Making a total of 4,143 BCB ATMs.
How-To get a verified ICO status
To pass the verification you need to place a our logo on the main page of your ICO's website and make an announcement of the listing in your social network accounts. Send us the email in reply with confirmation of the link placement.