What is Learno
1. Versatility Learno factors in the level and type of interaction students have with their teachers, and this knowledge has helped us develop our platform. Our platform's versatility decides the type of online training and teaching that our users or students can do. Learno also uses polls and quizzes to exercise its users knowledge on the subject and keep them engaged all through the learning process. To give Learno users as many alternatives as possible, learno also provides various formats of learning content. The learno platform supports widely used formats such as PDF, Microsoft Word, Presentation, Audio, and video. However, these are only a few of the formats Learno uses.
2. Content Security Teachers put in a lot of effort to create their teaching content. This process also makes it part of who they are, their intellectual property. Because of this, teachers need to be concerned about the security of their content as information on the internet is accessible by everyone. This makes content security one of the most significant challenges for online and offline teachers. One way to protect the interest of these teachers and claim ownership is by controlling who gains access to the information and how this content is disseminated. Learno guarantees its teacher's security for its content. With up to date server security, advanced encryption types and other technologies are also used to keep teachers content safe online.
3. Measurement of teaching effectiveness Effective teaching can simply be defined as a set of activities that cultivates learning. Having in-depth knowledge is just not enough to be an effective teacher. In addition to having a deep understanding of the subject matter, a teacher also needs to be aware of the factors that affect the learning process, which might include how content is delivered, course-ware design, student engagement, and more.
4. Learno supports complex information with graphs and charts. Learning complex things can be challenging, and learners need an alternative approach to understanding what has been taught. To support the learning of advanced information, Learno uses graphs and charts to provide a visual and a simpler representation of such information. This method of learning makes it easier for learners to understand and recall this information.
5. Own VR BASE Social Integration Community After observing the social integration properties of VR in the gaming industry, Learno has figured that such an application can also be used in learning. Learno has developed its own VR based social integration communication to help its readers communicate easily. This community creates a safe room where thought and ideas can be shared. Learno readers will have VR based social rooms so that their users know that they aren't alone and get the feeling of being in school with coursemates and friends.
6. Live Video & Message Chat Learno platform creates an option for live video chat and messaging. This helps students communicate with other students and their teachers. This creates a classroom like an environment where students can communicate with teachers and other coursemates in real-time. This removes the difficulty of having to send questions via email or comment then having to wait days for a reply.
5 FEB 2020
Project Idea and Project topic research
27 March 2020
Proving Concept can work
3 April 2020
Team Up the core members
12 April 2020
25 April 2020
White Paper preparation
15 May 2020
Launching White Paper
| Claim admin rights for this project |
Learno NEWSTweets by BitTorrent
How To get a verified Project status
To pass the verification you need to place a our logo on the main page of your website and make an announcement of the listing in your social network accounts. Send us the email in reply with confirmation of the link placement.