Mosaic is a decentralized market intelligence network.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Mosaic
Mosaic delivers research and market data through an app with data feeds, portfolio-tracking software, and community-engagement featuresand is powered by Mosaics market intelligence protocol.
Contributors post in-depth research reports, articles, market updates, discussion threads, comments, and data.
Mosaic users spend Mosaic tokens (MZX) to access premium research; holders vote for what research they want covered on Mosaic, rate posts, and rate research analysts. The MZX staking system helps prevent misinformation. Contributors are compensated based on these rating and voting systems, and on accuracy of predictions.
DetailsToken supply: 1,000,000,000
Hard cap: 30,000,000 USD(fiat)
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Country limitations: China, United States,
Registration country: Cayman Islands
Token infoTicker: MZX
Accepted currencies: ETH BTC
- Initial due diligence
- Develop initial plan
- Start building the team
- Develop full plan, write White Paper
- Conduct regulatory review
- Build the first batch of global team of
researchers; prepare initial research projects
- Release beta product web application (v0.9) for
- Launch initial research coverage of cryptocurrencies,
available for all presale subscribers
- Launch and close token pre-sale
- Official launch of Mosaics web application (v1.0)
for the general public
- Closing of the token sale and distribution of
Mosaic tokens (MZX) to all subscribers
- Release of Mosaic Data Platform (v1.1)
- Launch of social networking features, enabling
users to create content
- Expansion of research coverage to new
- iOS app release
- Release of Portfolio Management tool (v1.3)
- Integration of the platform with exchanges
- Further expansion of research coverage to include all
- Android app release
- Deepening of integrations with exchanges