Platform for decentralised app development.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Obsidian
The Obsidian Project takes the power of existing secure messaging services one step further, by fundamentally changing the architecture from a server-centric network to a decentralised network that is owned and run by its users, and financed with the Obsidian coin. The WhatsApp and Facebook mobile messenger applications alone process 60 billion messages per day. It is our dream to make each of these messages much more private than they currently are, with our Obsidian Secure Messenger line of mobile applications.
DetailsPublic sales: Jul 14, 2017 - Aug 17, 2017
Raised: 3,800,000 USD
Token infoTicker: ODN
Token price in USD: 1 ODN = 0.15 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC
50% of the final amount raised in the ICO will be divided into two escrow accounts: - The first one will contain 60% of this capital and it will be used for advertising, marketing, developers, daily operational costs of the company and similar expenses. This will also include a monthly salary for the core and 2nd tier members of the team. - The second will contain 40% of this capital and will be kept as company assets, for ensuing compliance with all the appropriate regulatory agencies. - The remaining 50% of the final amount raised from the ICO will be divided between the members from the core group.
Obsidian Secure Messenger (OSM) client development commenced, ongoing through 2017.
Core team extended, OSM standalone app audited for security by multiple independent members fo well known German computer club.
- Annual roadmap planning and strategic milestones generated.
- OSM alpha client working outside of the Obsidian blockchain
- White paper published
- Obsidian genesis block created
- Obsidian core code refactored for native compilation to .NET core
- Obsidian Platform Limited incorporated in the UK
- ICO presale
- Alpha node client release to testnet
- ICO launch
- Full node client release
- Work commences on OSM and light wallet integration
- Obsidian Shard (PoS node) development commences
- OSM parallel network integration
- Obisidian Service Node development completed
- Nw partnership and innovations announced
- New features and additional services revealed before the end of the year