WingRiders is an Automated Market Maker (AMM) Decentralized EXchange (DEX) built on top of the Cardano using the eUTxO model on the main chain.
WingRiders Seed funding $4,5M
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is WingRiders
WingRiders’ objective is to be an infrastructure element for the whole Cardano ecosystem, with simple integration into any wallet or Dapp.
Accessible via many platforms, supporting connectors and hardware wallets such as Ledger or Trezor.
The platform will be fully decentralized and trustless supporting swaps between Cardano native tokens.
The guarantees that WingRiders is committed to providing include:
- Affordability - Cardano fees are much smaller than on other ecosystems like Ethereum.
- Anonymity - Anyone with ADA can interact with the WingRiders smart contract. We impose no other requirements in order to be as anonymous as Cardano is.
- Reliability - Anyone whose order was not fulfilled by the deadline specified in the request can easily reclaim it.
- Security - Code will be thoroughly audited, and its critical parts will be open source.
- Simplicity - The development team and designers are going through many iterations and collected lots of feedback to make sure the WingRiders platform is easy to use and user friendly.
- Trust - Nobody has a higher priority, and everyone is equal. Anyone can verify that requests were fulfilled in the order they were submitted onto the Cardano blockchain.
DetailsIDO (Vent Finance Launchpad): Jun 24, 2022 - Jun 24, 2022
IDO (Daomaker Launchpad): TBA - TBA
IDO (OccamFi Launchpad): Jun 28, 2022 - Jun 28, 2022
Pre-sale token supply: 12,000,000 WRT
Token supply: 100,000,000 WRT
Total tokens for sale: 20,000,000 WRT
Raised: 4,500,000 USD
LegalBlockchain Platform: Cardano
Registration year: 2021
Token infoTicker: WRT
Accepted currencies: USDC, BNB, BUSD
20% - Incubation entities
5% - Future platform hires
5% - Partnerships & Marketing
6% - Presale participants
6% - Private round
8% - Public sale
3% - Environmental impact fund
4% - Initial Liquidity DEX & CEXs
3% - Various Ecosystem rewards and Development reserve
40% - Liquidity mining (Farming incentivization)
- The Whitepaper is a stack of notes
- Technical work begins on a “Proof-of-Concept”
- Proof of Concept developed and Whitepaper written
- Development of Minimal Viable Product begins
- Stealth mode continues
- Whitepaper published
- Platform comes out of stealth mode
- Integration with Nu.Fi complete
- Testnet launched showing how to seamlessly integrate into a wallet
- Marketing begins alongside education component
- Presale is launched
- Presale closes - 10+ big ecosystem players and VCs join
- Standalone web application besides NuFi embedded platform
- Stakability of ADA in pools
- Token to token functionality
- Support for multiple wallets (like Nami, CC vault, Flint and etc.) tested
- Support for HW wallets (Ledger, Trezor) tested
- Fully audited smart contracts by CertiK
- Sale of the governance token moved to Q2
- Launch on mainnet
- Launch on NuFi
- Introduction of USDC & USDT
- Introduction of ETH & BTC
- Integration of Typhon, Gero, CardWallet
- Integration of Ledger - directly and on android mobile, and Trezor - directly
- Integration of ADA Handle
- Whitelist opened
- Stake pool voting
- dApp integration for Eternl
- Public sale (ICO & IDOs)
- Start of contracts re-architecture for Plutus v2 - Vasil
- Farming improvements
- Contract optimization
- Decentralized governance voting
- Improved graphs and statistics
- Service integrations
- Platform updates
- Decentralized batching
- New version of contracts
- Additional DeFi services