DREP enables Internet platforms to quantify, monetize, and share reputation value.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is DREP
DREP focuses on solving challenges for different types of internet platforms including social networking platforms, e-commerce platforms, content platforms, gaming platforms, tool platforms, etc.
By introducing economic incentive modules DREP aims to encourage participants of internet platforms to value and maintain their own reputation because users with high reputation characteristics can accumulate relatively higher reputation value and gain economic rewards proportionately.
Decentralized Reputation System (DREP) is a decentralized solution based on blockchain technology that quantifies and monetizes reputation value and uses it for trading, making investment, sharing data and providing services for all the Internet platforms.
DetailsToken supply: 3,000,000,000 DREP
Hard cap: 19,800,000 USD
Raised: 19,800,000 USD
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Country limitations: China, United States
Registration country: Singapore
Token infoTicker: DREP
Token price in USD: 1 DREP = 0.0077 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH
Private Strategic Sale: no bonus
Private Presale: 15% bonus
Public Presale: 10% bonus
Public Crowdsale: 0% bonus
40% - User acquisition and strategic partnerships
30% - Token sale
15% - Community development, branding and treasury
15% - Team
50% - Development
20% - Staffing
10% - Legal
10% - business development
10% - Operations
Initiate DREP project, design project framework, and draft the white paper.
Project framework design including four economic incentive models and reputation-based smart contract.
Register DREP Foundation in Singapore; Private funding at a discounted price.
1. Case sponsor for Shanghai-Singapore Business Forum x Hackathon 2018 2. Co-establishment of Sino-Singapore Innovation Alliance (SSIA)
1. Cooperation with Nanyang Technology University of Singapore to establish a joint blockchain lab and training center 2. Further enrichment on Reputation Quantifying Algorithm Library 3. Development of plugins on application layer 4. Launching of first internally incubated DRApp
1. Deployment of third party KYC interface 2. Deployment of third party IP Protection for content platforms 3. Beta test of reputation infrastructure network.
DREP first Internal- incubated DAPP launched.
Beta test of reputation infrastructure network.
1. Main net launch 2. DREP Wallet/Explorer 3. Introduction of third party reputation algorithm library.
1. Development of more plugins and derived applications 2. Cross-chain interoperability.