zkLink is a trading-focused multi-chain L2 network with unified liquidity secured by ZK-Rollups. zkLink ecosystem connects various L1 chains and L2 networks that enables developers and traders to leverage unified liquidity from isolated chains with a secure and seamless user experience, contributing to a more accessible and efficient DeFi ecosystem for everyone.
Funding Round: $8.5 Million
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is ZkLink
zkLink innovatively applies zero-knowledge technology to multi-chain interoperability with a trustless and decentralized separation of powers design that safeguards the security of assets and trades as well as multi-chain data transits. Moreover, zkLink eliminates the disparity among stablecoins from different blockchains and of different types, achieving multi-chain liquidity aggregation to form a massive stablecoin liquidity pool via a unique protocol-controlled-debt (PCD) mechanism, delivering a capital efficient, cost-friendly, and easy-to-access infrastructure.
Zero-knowledge validity proofs are mathematically certified to guarantee only valid transactions are executed and cannot be manipulated or falsified, and hence ensure security of funds.
- In virtue of ZK-Rollup's on-chain data availability, account states can always be rolled back in case of attacks, even when all the data on zkLink Layer2 Engine is lost.
- Zero knowledge guarantees that nobody, including the platform itself, can upload fake zk_proof to the main chain.
A light oracle network independently ensures the consistency of multi-chain states. Such separation of powers in the verification and judgment process ensures no single party controls asset security or is capable of malicious behavior.
- The checks and balances design guards zkLink protocol against economic attack from both external hackers and internal stakeholders by assuring that no single branch has too much power.
dApps built on zkLink’s L2 network leverage seamless multi-chain liquidity, with rapid deployment solutions for decentralized and non-custodial order book, AMM, derivatives, and NFT exchanges.
- A unified currency for all purposes on the zkLink L2 ecosystem.
- No need of multiple wallets for separate chains.
- Minimum friction and finality time.
DetailsRaised: 8,500,000 USD
- Launch Multi-Chain order book demo
- Connect Solana as an EVM-incompatible chain
- Support Atomic Swap & Optimize Circuit
- Connect additional chains
- Launch Mainnet
- Support Decentralized ZK Proofs
- Integrate oracle on ZK L2
- Strengthen atomic swops to support more complex use cases