Apollo DAE (DAE)
Apollo is a digital asset exchange (DAE) platform.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Apollo DAE
- Low Fees: Users will save a minimum of 25% in fees compared to other exchanges.
- 24/7 Customer Service: 24/7 service to answer or resolve any issues.
- Liquid Order Book: system will connect 3rd party exchanges in order to provide users an amount of orders to market trade against, from day 1.
- New Order Types: created specifically for Apollo users.
- Knowledge Base: a resource to learn about and research digital assets and trading techniques. Find an assets market-cap, team information, latests updates, goals, sentiment and more.
- Easy Accounts: create an anonymous account.
DetailsPre-sales: Dec 13, 2017 - Dec 27, 2017
Public sales: Feb 14, 2018 - Feb 28, 2018
Pre-sale token supply: 250000
Token supply: 500000000
Hard cap: 500,000,000USD
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Registration country: United States
Office address: 1001A E Harmony Rd STE 270Fort Collins, CO 80525 USA
Social media: 53%
Bitcoin talk signature campaign: 22%
Token infoTicker: DAE
Token standard: ERC-20
Token price in USD: 1 Token = 0.040000 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC, LTC
50% - 40% - 30% or 20% of final DAE/USD price (During the pre-sale)
50% - ICO Sale
35% - Reserve
15% - Team
35% - Exchange Connections
20% - Operations
15% - Development
10% - Security
10% - Marketing
5% - Infrastructure
5% - Legal