Gese is a blockchain-based platform designed to combat counterfeit alcohol.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Gese
The Gese platform key functions are as follows:
- Authentication of alcohol using the attached NFC-tags
- Mobile application with lable-scanning function
- Rating and review system: upon scanning the NFC-tag, the buyer gets a full picture regarding how other system users evaluate a particular product
- Geolocation-based provision of the information about beverage pricing and other sale locations
- Articial intelligence, oering purchasing options, based on the user preferences and past purchasing experience
- A platform for blogging about alcohol products
- Cryptocurrency-based reward payment for platform activities: publication of product reviews, blogging, delivery of used packaging to recycling points
- Product-promoting capacity for manufacturers and advertisers: generation of a positive brand reputation, maintenance of theme-based blogs, and the priority display of goods within the recommendation lists
- Collective fundraising for launching projects related to the alcohol market
DetailsPre-sales: Jun 26, 2018 - Jul 10, 2018
Hard cap: 10,886,200 USD(fiat)
Token infoTicker: GESE
Token standard: ERC-20
Token price in USD: 1 GESE = 0.1198404 USD
Token price in ETH: 1 Token = 0.000180 ETH
Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC
Days 1-5 - 25%
Days 6-10 - 20%
Days 11-15 - 15%
Days 16-20 - 10%
Days 21-25 - 5%
60% - ICO
5% - Pre-ICO
5% - Bounty
10% - Advisors
10% - Team
10% - Reserved
30% - Development of an internal exchange, AI, finalization of the new platform version, technical support
40% - Co-financing of tag production
30% - Marketing and geographic extension of the project
Research on the generation of anti-counterfeit tags.
Development of the Gese project concept.
Launch of the web platform beta version.
Mobile application launch.
Launch of the system release version, token listing on foreign stock exchanges.
Coverage of the large share of the CIS alcohol market.
Entering the European an Asian markets.
Entering the markets of North and South America.