What is Sensitrust
Many real-life sectors are affected by several types of inefficiencies in their processes, deriving from the adoption of traditional and non-optimal practices. In the job market, finding the most appropriate job according to personal skills may be difficult. On the other hand, companies often need to do a lot of research and interviews before finding the right person able to face effectively and efficiently the challenges raised by the specific tasks to perform.
Sensitrust will exploit blockchain technologies to develop an innovative platform that will positively impact and solve many of the existing issues in the job market. Every aspect of the involved processes will be fully governed by Smart Contracts, in a decentralized, immutable, and certified manner.
What is Sensitrust?
Sensitrust will help people to establish and grow a professional network, to easily find providers of products and services of interest, or to design single activities and whole projects that will be realized by a team of experts.
All the activities performed in the platform will be regulated by Smart Contracts: agreements, quality and temporal constraints, checkpoints and multiple revisions will be governed, in a decentralized, immutable and certified manner.
The professional growth of people is one of our main goals. Trainees will gain access to learning resources, online courses, and opportunities to contribute to real activities and projects. Their effort will be truly recognized and rewarded!
Identifying the most promising opportunities and professionals, reviewing products and services, and filling specifications will be much easier, thanks to the support provided by sophisticated Artificial Intelligence techniques.
- Automated Review of Results
- Recommendations on specs, professionals and call to actions
- Prediction of the customer Satisfaction
- Hiring qualified personnel (e.g., specialized reviewers, teachers)
- Improve the review process of scientific papers
- Collecting funds for the realization of a project
- Design of abstractions tailored for software artifacts
- Interfaces and mechanisms for coding challenges
- Ad-hoc initiatives for Early Professionals
- Design of abstractions tailored for banking & trading
- Interfaces and mechanisms for challenges (e.g., on trading)
- Partnerships with banking institutions and trading platforms
Graziella De Martino
Full Professor Head of the Dept. of Computer Science University of Bari (Italy)
Associate Professor Dept. of Computer Science University of Bari (Italy)
Senior Scientific Associate Jozef Stefan Institute Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Full professor Head of the Dept. of Computer Science American University, Washington (USA)
| Claim admin rights for this project |
Sensitrust NEWSTweets by BitTorrent
How To get a verified Project status
To pass the verification you need to place a our logo on the main page of your website and make an announcement of the listing in your social network accounts. Send us the email in reply with confirmation of the link placement.