Trade.io is a platform based on blockchain technology, which will be not a trading and financing platform for more than just crypto assets, it will also offer Forex and CFDs over precious metals, oil, commodities, indices etc.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
3 primary components of trade.io platform: Web 2.0 Layer Cloud server & Data storage Blockchain fabric advancement
What is trade.io
- Blockchain technology. Indelible receipt on every transaction within client account to ensure complete transparency through the blockchain.
- Liquidity pool. Multiple transparent revenue streams such as margin financing and transactional proceeds.
- Daily distributions. Liquidity pool participants can participate in daily distributions paid directly to their e-wallet in fiat & cryptocurrency.
- Investment banking. Assist new and existing funds in raising funds and listing on the trade.io exchange.
- Compliant exchange. Fully compliant with required securities rules and regulations, compliance, KYC and AML.
- Multi-asset trading platfom. Revolutionary peer to peer proprietary trading platform to serve individuals & institutions alike.
- TradeToken. Utility token used on trade.io exchange and to participate in shared liquidity pool.
DetailsPre-sales: Nov 06, 2017 - Nov 24, 2017
Public sales: Dec 06, 2017 - Jan 03, 2018
Pre-sale token supply: 200000000
Token supply: 500000000
Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 135,000,000 USD
Raised: 31,169,749 USD
LegalRegistration country: Switzerland
Token infoTicker: TIO
Token standard: ERC-20
Token price in USD: 1 TIO = 0.675968 USD
Token price in ETH: 1 Token = 0.001600 ETH
Accepted currencies: ETH
Dec 7th - Dec 14th - 1ETH = 900
Dec 14th - Dec 21st - 1ETH=800
Dec 21st - Dec 28th - 1ETH=700
Dec 28th - Jan 4th - 1ETH=600
55% - for PRE-ICO and ICO
20% - Founders & Developers
11% - Reserved Tokens
10% - Tokens for Liquidity Pool
4% - Advisors and Vendors
23% - Acquisition & ip’s
7% - Development
18% - Liquidity pool
20% - Operations
9% - Seed and venture fund
3% -Legal, audits & advisory
trade.io is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland
FINMA Sandbox License for Fintech Innovators Application
Early adoption by FXPRIMUS & Primus Capital UK which provides trade.io springboard to deploy innovation to a network of hundreds of thousands.
MT4 Blockchain Integration
Formation of trade.io Liquidity Pool
Launch trade.io Exchange
Swiss Banking license and Launch trade.io Investment Bank
Integrate into trade.io platform, including MT4 starting with FXPRIMUS & Primus Capital Markets