Brixby is a blockchain based marketplace that brings together people who want to rent, park, and charge their (electric) cars and asset owners of any size who are ready to offer those services, in one Brixby app.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Brixby
- Provide transportation service operators with new tools for efficient asset management for BRICKs tokens. Being listed on a global service map will make it possible to attract more clients.
- Provide urban dwellers with information about the availability of transportation services and payment methods in a format, on their smartphones.
- Provide solutions for managing transportation without large expenditures for small businesses.
- Provide urban dwellers information about availability of transportation services and payment methods in easy to use and access format, on smartphone.
- Ensure transparency of financial and non-financial transactions using blockchain technology, which can be controlled by any user.
- Provide access for small service providers to consumers, letting small service providers offer their services in easy-to-use and transparent way.
DetailsPre-sales: Dec 15, 2017 - Feb 15, 2018
Token supply: 110966480
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Token infoTicker: BRICK
Token standard: ERC-20
Token price in USD: 1 Token = 0.000917 USD
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC
Pre-sale Day 1 - 50%
Pre-sale Day 2 - 45%
Pre-sale Day 3 - 43%
Pre-sale Day 4+ - 40%
70% - ICO
30% - Partners, Advisers, Legal, Team
51% - Development and support
19% - Management and admin
20% - Hosting
10% - Marketing
Stage 1 1. Hire an additional development team total 20 people by the end for 2017 2. Go from project based development to global product based development 3. Work out a precise roadmap for BRIXBY expansion, based on general project criteria: Specific cities, Means, Timing, Promotion
Core modules v1 System integrity test framework Parking business module Billing module Analytics module visualises data and provides reports in easy to understand format
Core modules v2 and EV charging module Core modules v2 Performance monitoring Enforcement Permits CRM Inventory management
EV charging module EV charging business logic Integrations with EV chargers
Legal framework for market expansion Business terms of service Consumer terms of service
Open-source software, API for 3rd parties and Marketing strateg Open-source software Core microservices as open-source softwar Open API for 3rd parties API to connect with 3rd party services and business services Marketing strategy Global and country based marketing strategy Finalise product offering Prepare marketing materials
Car sharing module Car sharing / rental business logic Features for private users and fleet operators
Global launch Fast expansion Concentrate on service quality and promotion