The P2E battle card game set beyond the veil of death. Duel, earn and upgrade your cards to become the ultimate force on the battlefield.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Calvaria
Calvaria: Duels of Eternity is a card game in which players compete in tournaments using cards that represent different characters, each having their own unique sets of abilities. The player's goal is to defeat opponents using complex strategies and tactics in order to get rewards and various upgrades.
The main currency of the game is the $RIA token, which is the main component of the game's entire economy. In addition to it within the ecosystem, there’s also an $eRIA (Earned RIA) token that allows users to earn money playing the game, use it within the game to level up their cards, and purchase in-game resources, such as upgrades or unique cards in the form of NFT tokens.
The game will also introduce an additional way of interacting with the game mechanics and the economy in the form of NFT collections, whose tokens will give their owners a strategic advantage in competitions. Along with game resources, collectible NFT tokens will be fully owned by their possessors, which opens up additional opportunities for making money on third-party NFT platforms, such as OpenSea, Rarible, etc.
DetailsPublic sales: Oct 10, 2022 - Jan 30, 2023
Pre-sale token supply: 300,000,000 RIA
Token supply: 1,000,000,000 RIA
Total tokens for sale: 300,000,000 RIA
Soft cap: 6,350,000 USD
Hard cap: 9,750,000 USD
Raised: 3,075,000 USD
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Registration country: Thailand
Registration year: 2015
Token infoTicker: RIA
Token standard: ERC-20
Token price in USD: 1 RIA = 0,01 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH, USDT, USDC, BUSD, DAI
Presale - 30%
Staking pool - 25%
Prize pool - 20%
Operations - 8%
INO - 6%
Team - 5%
Liquidity - 4%
Advisors - 2%
- $RIA token contract.
- Full security audit.
- Presale launch of $RIA token.
- Den of Skulls LP and development.
- First monthly P2E tournament.
- INO on KuCoin, Gate.io and XT.com.
- Multichain bridge.
- Token launch and CEX listing.
- Den of Skulls release (PvP).
- In-game store launch.
- Duels of Eternity GDD and litepaper.
- Staking platform launch.
- NFT drops.
- Duels of Eternity cinematic trailer.
- Den of Skulls tournament.
- In-game token $eRIA contract deployment.
- Duels of Eternity alpha version.
- $eRIA audit and launch.
- Den of Skulls campaign mode.
- DoS listing in the mobile app stores.
- Scholarship platform for DoS.
- 5-10 CEX listings for $RIA and $eRIA.
- Partnerships with eSports teams.
- Duels of Eternity beta version.
- Constant NFT drops for Doe and DoS games.
- First patches and new modes for DoE and DoS.
- Campaign mode for DoE.
- Partnerships with influencers/gamers/streamers for DoE tournaments.
- DoE first tournament.
- Character upgrade system (NFTs/cards).
- DoS new game mode and tournament.
- Seasonal NFT drops for DoE.
- Scholarship platform for DoE.
- Official DoE launch.
- Listing DoE on the mobile app stores.
- Game expansions (DoE and DoS).
- Monthly and seasonal tournaments.
- Patches and new game modes.
- Expansion and custdev of the Calvaria universe outside of the games (comic books, animated series, etc.).
- Creation of in-house eSports team.
- Participation in offline events (crypto and gaming).
- Calvaria VR experience.
- Universe expansions.
- AAA game development.
- Huge conference (Calcon) hosted by Calvaria.