Golden is a protocol that maps the 10 billion entities that exist and the public knowledge that surrounds them. Golden is building a large scale canonical knowledge graph.
Golden’s raises: $14.5M
Series B funding $40M
Golden’s backers: (Details)
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Golden
Golden's mission is to map all consumer knowledge, primarily about technology, companies, entrepreneurs and researchers.
Golden uses AI-based algorithms to process and retrieve canonical information on topics and objects.
The uniqueness of the Golden project is as follows:
- Golden encourages any knowledge and does not divide it into popular and unpopula
- Alerts about changes on given topics and objects.
- Research requests.
- Personalized workspaces and lists
- A modern user-friendly editor for writing articles.
- Help artificial intelligence in finding, entering and editing information.
The project has already raised 19,500,000 USD. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Founders Fund, Data Collective, Gigafund, SV Angel and Harpoon Ventures.
DetailsRaised: 59,500,000 USD
LegalRegistration country: United States
Registration year: 2019
Office address: 155 Montgomery St, San Francisco, California 94104, US