What is Cogito
Cogito provides a framework to create tracercoins, which is a new class of assets that range from low volatility stablecoins to medium volatility growth assets - this helps to attract a diverse, global investor base with a low to medium risk appetite.
Cogito protocol will be implementing the most up-to-date quantitative and AI methods to ensure the peg of its coins, stability of the protocol and the needed returns. We will use the following:
- A dynamic fractional reserve: Initially we have full collateralization of our assets that will then change to a partial collateralization.
- Algorithmic Stabilization Protocol: We will hold a mixture of liquid low-return assets and illiquid assets that will bring higher return. We will have an algorithmic stabilization protocol that will be managed by AI and will automatically rebalance those two types of assets.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio: Our internal metric that will be used to make decisions on how to invest and apply risk management to our treasury.
DetailsIDO (Poolz Launchpad): May 31, 2023 - May 31, 2023
IDO (Seedify.fund Launchpad): May 31, 2023 - May 31, 2023
IDO (GeniusX Launchpad): May 29, 2023 - May 30, 2023
IDO (SingularityDAO Launchpad): TBA - TBA
IDO (EnjinStarter Launchpad): May 26, 2023 - May 29, 2023
Token supply: 1,000,000,000 CGV
LegalBlockchain Platform: Binance Smart Chain
Country limitations: Albania, Barbados, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Republic Korea North, Gibraltar, Haiti, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Mali, Morocco, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Senegal, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, Russia, Belarus, Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia, Cayman islands, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Anguilla, Antigua Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, and the USA.
Registration country: United States
Registration year: 2022
Token infoTicker: CGV
Token standard: BEP-20
Token price in USD: 1 CGV = 0,04 USD
Accepted currencies: BUSD, ADA
- Trading, lending, borrowing, staking, perpetuals and the Hypercycle integration.
- Adding more tracercoins to the ecosystem.
- Robust capital deployment based on capital adequacy ratio and risk profile.
- After starting with Cardano we will soon launch on the other chains, according to DAO.
USE CASES OUTSIDE CRYPTO
- The ultimate goal is to offer alternative instruments also outside of the crypto world
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Scientist Officer
Chief Operating Officer
VP of Engineering