What is DeFi DOJO
DeFi DOJO offers a fundamental change to the way NFTs work at the core level.
The yNFT model will allow the user to interact in a simplified, straightforward way with crypto ecosystems.
DOJO's smart contract on Polygon merges all tokens operations with NFTs.
DeFi DOJO will use third-party DEXes’ Liquidity Pools like Aave, Curve, QuickSwap and others to act as a gateway to various dApps.
Bond NFT with DeFi in a new and unique combination, forming a yield-bearing yNFT with auto-compounding features.
Purchase of such tokens gives you a full custody over the funds.
DJO tokens will be used to govern and maintain the DeFi DOJO
The DeFi DOJO community and DJO token holders will be able to participate in the following:
- Voting on new roadmap developments and modifications
- Voting on adding new DeFi protocols, strategies provided by users
- Governing token-related decisions
DetailsIDO (Thorstarter Launchpad): Apr 12, 2022 - Apr 12, 2022
Pre-sale token supply: 48,000,000 DJO
Token supply: 400,000,000 DJO
Total tokens for sale: 52,000,000 DJO
LegalBlockchain Platform: Polygon
Registration year: 2021
Token infoTicker: DJO
Token price in USD: 1 DJO = 0,075 USD
17% - Treasury
6% - Liquidity Supply
5% - Seed Sale
8% - Private Round
1% - Public Sale
16% - Team
7% - Advisors and partners
40% - Community Pool
DeFi DOJO Roadmap
- Official landing page and community building
- Hand-drawn unique NFT Samurai collection
- DeFi DOJO LightPaper
- Genesis DeFi Arts NFT edition sale (NFT Offering – Samurais)
- DeFi DOJO IDO & $DJO token listing
- Smart Contract Security Audit
- Yield yNFT hybrids & NFT Samurais Marketplace launch
- User Dashboard
- Compatibility with other trusted DeFi protocols (CRV finance, Yield Farm Aggregators and more)
- User-defined Yield Options (“baskets of digital assets”)
- DAO Governance
- Play2Earn (extra utility for yNFT hybrids & NFT Samurais)
- NFT assets Performance Analytics Tools
- Unique DeFi Arts NFTs second edition