Is Aevo worth the investment?


Layer-2 technologies have become key players in blockchain technology, helping to scale networks and reduce transaction costs. One of the promising projects in this area is Aevo. It is necessary to understand Aevo’s strengths and weaknesses and its impact on the token industry and the Ethereum network.

Aevo significantly expands the possibilities of using Ethereum-based tokens, improving their functionality and accessibility. As a result, we can expect an increase in the number of decentralized applications and other projects that can operate efficiently based on Ethereum without the risk of overloads and high transaction fees.

Advantages of Aevo

  1. Speed and Scalability. Aevo uses Rollup technology to increase throughput and reduce transaction costs, making it attractive to dApps and users trying to avoid congestion in the Ethereum network.
  2. Reducing Transaction Costs. Layer-2 solutions allow users to make transactions with much lower fees than the main Ethereum network.
  3. Interoperability. Aevo facilitates interaction with other Layer-2 solutions and the main Ethereum network, making it convenient for various decentralized applications.

Disadvantages of Aevo

  1. Limited Adaptation. Despite its advantages, Aevo still needs to work on recognition and mass acceptance among developers and users.
  2. Security. Layer-2 solutions may be less secure than the main blockchain, as they rely on smart contracts and protocols that might have vulnerabilities.
  3. Centralization. Some aspects of the project may be centralized, raising concerns about the network’s long-term decentralization and sustainability.

In addition, some traders express doubts about Aevo, citing the following factors:

  • Lack of transparency. Some elements of project development and management may not be transparent enough, causing distrust.
  • Unsatisfactory partnership results. Promised partnerships and integrations may fall short of expectations, giving an impression of unreliability.

Token Circulation Offer

Currently, about 85% of Aevo tokens are in circulation. The team recently unblocked tokens, increasing their number in circulation to increase liquidity and demonstrate the project’s long-term commitment. The remaining 15% is fixed and will remain locked until the end of the year to ensure stability and confidence in the token supply. The circulation supply is expected to reach 100% by the end of 2024.

Compared to other Layer-2 solutions, such as Optimism and Arbitrum, Aevo stands out for its efforts to strategically manage the token supply. However, it still lags behind in terms of adaptation and general acceptance. Other Layer-2 coins also showcase different scalability models and have unique approaches to addressing security and decentralization issues.

The project and the coin are very young, and only a few months since the ICO. Nevertheless, key levels are already visible. Moreover, judging by the volume profile, the price has recently emerged from the current accumulation and tested its upper edge of 0.950, which acts as a support level, with a reaction already observable. The main goal remains to break the range around 1.300, which acts as resistance. If it returns to accumulation, 0.800 will remain the support level, which must be maintained.

Aevo appears to be a promising Layer-2 solution that can significantly improve the functionality and scalability of the Ethereum network. Despite its advantages, aspects of security and centralization must be considered. With its ongoing efforts to build trust and stabilize token offerings, Aevo has the potential to become a significant player in the Ethereum-based token industry.

AEVOUSD Chart by TradingView


by TradingView
TradingView is a powerful platform and social network where chart, communicate and trade the markets. Join the top website in the world when it comes to all things investing.

Free to Sign up


User rating:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Newly Published