What is ND INVEST
A customer signs a preliminary contract and pays a deposit in NDC tokens to reserve the right of further purchase of the chosen product. Only goods with maximum discounts from the market price will be allowed on the platform, which makes it a potentially attractive choice.
Fast and cheap transactions; no additional fees to real estate agents and car resellers; one multifunctional smartphone application; a unique marketing program; prizes for ICO and platform sales leaders from the company!
Our company plans to attract 3,000 developers, car dealerships, and furniture vendors all over the world by the end of 2020. This means that at least twenty million clients will need NDCOIN tokens. Currently there are more than 5 million real estate companies, more than 8 million dealerships and 18 million furniture stores that are trying to sell their inventory. All of them will be actively using services of our company and purchase ND tokens.
ND INVEST Roadmap
• Idea development
• The start of «NEW DAY» Program
• Obtaining a permit for construction of «NEW DAY» Residential complex in Paphos, Cyprus
• Start of construction of «NEW DAY» residential complex in Paphos, Cyprus
• Purchasing «NEW DAY» car dealership in Budapest
• Signing partnership agreements with major auto groups
• Completion of construction of «NEW DAY» residential complex in Paphos, Cyprus
• Development of ideas for project’s cryptonization
• Backend development
• ICO webpage development
• Final testing of all new systems
• Global ND conference
• Purchase of the second multibrand car dealership
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Director of Car Dealership in Hungary
Technical Lead Architect
Lead Web Designer
Branch Manager in Austria
| Claim admin rights for this project |
ND INVEST NEWSTweets by BitTorrent
How To get a verified Project status
To pass the verification you need to place a our logo on the main page of your website and make an announcement of the listing in your social network accounts. Send us the email in reply with confirmation of the link placement.