A native zkEVM Layer 2 Solution for Ethereum. Scaling Ethereum with cutting edge research and technology. An EVM-compatible zk-Rollup with a strong proving network.
Pre-Alpha Testnet User Guide
Series A funding: $30 M
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Scroll
Technically speaking, Scroll is built upon two major pieces. The core piece is the zkEVM, which is used to prove the correctness of EVM execution in Layer 2.
The current architecture consists of three infrastructure components:
- Scroll Node: Constructs L2 blocks from user transactions, commits them to the Ethereum base layer, and passes messages between L1 and L2.
- Roller Network: Generates the zkEVM validity proofs to prove that transactions are executed correctly.
- Rollup and Bridge Contracts: Provides data availability for Scroll transactions, verifies zkEVM validity proofs, and allows users to move assets between Ethereum and Scroll.
DetailsRaised: 30,000,000 USD
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Registration country: Seychelles
Registration year: 2021
Token infoType: Utility-token
Token standard: ERC-20
- zkEVM PoC
- zkEVM testnet
- Layer-2 proof outsourcing
- zkEVM mainnet
- WDecentralized sequencer and more efficient zkVM
Product Operations Manager
Head of Operations
Research and Engineering
Huaihuaqing (HHQ. Zhang) Zhang