Contango is a non-custodial exchange offering expirable futures without order books or liquidity pools. When a trader opens a position, the protocol borrows on the fixed-rate market, swaps on the spot market, then lends back on the fixed-rate market. Contango offers physical delivery and a minimal price impact for larger trades.
Seed Round $4M
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Contango
Contango is going to offer expirable futures without order books or liquidity pools. When a trader opens a position, the protocol borrows on the fixed-rate market, swaps on the spot market, then lends back on the fixed-rate market.
By taking advantage of liquidity pools of underlying fixed-rate markets, Contango is able to offer the same order of magnitude of liquidity and price impact as major centralized exchanges.
Contango main features
- Linear and inverse contracts:Choose between linear and inverse contracts, pick an expiry date, define leverage and forget about the unpredictable costs of funding rates.
- Synthetic futures:Contango borrows on the fixed-rate market, swaps on the spot market, and lends back on the fixed rate market to replicate the cash flow of a futures position.
- Minimal price impact:Contango doesn’t need its own liquidity pool. Instead, it takes advantage of the deep liquidity pools of underlying protocols to offer a minimal price impact for any trade size.
- DeFi composability:Every position is tokenized as an NFT enabling other projects to easily build on top of Contango.
- Physical delivery:At expiry, Contango directly delivers you the asset for the price set when the position was opened, thus eliminating risks associated with index price manipulation.
DetailsPre-sale token supply: 107,222,222 Tokens
Token supply: 1,000,000,000 Tokens
Raised: 4,000,000 USD
LegalRegistration year: 2021
Token infoToken distribution:
2,5% - Pre-Seed
8,2% - Seed
27,1% - Team
62,2% - Treasury