OngoingJan 01, 2021 – Dec 31, 2022
R-DEE is your medical institution’s one-stop hub for connecting and collaborating with colleagues across the hall or across the globe, from any device.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to our Disclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is Radiologex
Radiologex® is the world’s first Medical Interactive Network™ (MIN); an all-encompassing technological ecosystem utilizing blockchain technology, which empowers users with the necessary tools to conduct myriad tasks and activities essential to global healthcare industry professionals and participants alike, in a faster, more secure, easier to integrate and use solution. The first true all-in-one platform built for providers of healthcare, on one one platform and app, accessible from any device is not just imagined, it has been built, delivering you safer and smoother workflow, saving you time and operational costs.
Healthcare providers and systems have long sought one App/platform where the users can safely communicate by text or video, discusses business (patient referral, scheduling, clinical management and much more), transaction, and access secure curated content and apps all with KNOWN verified users (built in KYC).
Available services include proprietary, state-of-the-art user and data authentication and verification, the only platform built for the healthcare industry with real-time authenticated USERS.
R-DEE® is a revolutionary software platform with a private, global decentralized network to benefit each healthcare industry affiliated individual - including healthcare providers, support staff, enterprise, public and private, small and large teams, business and Government- through its dedicated industry-first easy to use and integrate all-in-one SECURE communication and productivity suite.
DetailsPublic sales: Jan 01, 2021 - Dec 31, 2022
Token supply: 100,000,000 RDG
Hard cap: 20,000,000 USD
LegalRegistration country: United States
Registration year: 2019
Office address: 16460 Bake Pkwy Irvine, CA 92618
Token infoTicker: RDG
Token standard: ERC20
Token price in USD: 1 RDG = 1 USD
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, USDC, USDT
Radiologex Technologies LLC Administration - 20%
Radiologex OpCo Licensing Fee - 10%
Ongoing Radiologex Platform Development Cost Sharing - 35%
Marketing - 35%
- Team of healthcare and IT professionals join with blockchain pioneers
- Research and development begins to create a complete healthcare solution catering to specific functional needs of practitioners and participants
- Radiologex officially formed
- Development begins with team of 23 industry leaders, hand selected
- Expertise covers healthcare, development, engineering, cryptography, blockchain
- Prototype built, next-gen DICOM (medical imaging) storage/retrieval system
- Patents filed for IP
- Partnership with Trusona for state-of-the-art user authentication
- Alliance with PAC Global to develop global distributed network, decentralized & immune to existing faults
- BETA product complete with 8 modules to support the entire Global Healthcare community
- Debut at Arab Health 2020 in Dubai, signed nearly 300 organizations to interest list
- Is the ONLY blockchain network dedicated to healthcare, built from the ground up
- Certified by ONC of DHHS, plus ISO 9001 and 27001 for Quality Management Systems and Information Security Management
- UAT testing with end-users and customers commences
- Final preparations and UAT feedback integration, stress testing system for Q3 release
- Radiologex Technologies LLC launches global STO, offering tokenized security interest in platform-derived revenue royalties
- Global R-DEE launch includes: R-DEE Connect, Marketplace, Scan, and Vault (next-gen beyond the cloud secure data storage for healthcare data)
- Delivers unrivaled user authentication, simply unmatched anywhere else
- Poised to add 16,000 healthcare subscribers this year
- R-DEE Version 2.0 integrating feedback for enhanced UX and functionality
- Public release of additional modules: R-DEE Expert, Settle, Stream and Manager
- Continued expansion to add nearly 100,000 users
- Launch of R-DEE Whitelabel Enterprise with custom-built solutions for private large medical device, pharma, and government institutions on existing signed and interested orders
- Targeted expansion of 400,000 users
- Expansion of R-DEE Stream - creating the largest distributed Content Delivery Network with real-time healthcare and medical content
- R-DEE Stream features priority, stat, educational, research and critical response sensitive subjects