KYC.legal is a service that allows to verify users and to prevent fraud. It is based on blockchain technology as a tool for protecting and validating personal data of Internet users.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is KYC.legal
KYC Legal key features:
- Personal information is protected by encryption and biometric data
- Data is stored on the user's device
- The user himself chooses what information to provide to the service
- Confirmation of documents by digital signature.
KYC Legal provides:
- Reliable information on user;
- Absence of fake or duplicated user profiles;
- KYC (Know Your Customer) compliance;
- Ecosystem for customer and service interaction.
KYC.LEGAL will be helping users to in the area of identity verification to help authenticate transactions and deals in the blockchain space. The platform will also provide the service of providing KYC solutions to ICOs, exchanges, banks, funds.
DetailsPublic sales: Nov 29, 2017 - Apr 01, 2018
Raised: 22,500,000 USD
Token infoTicker: KYC
- Start of KYC.LEGAL application development
- KYC.LEGAL application beta launch
- ICO start
- Compaign in Hong Kong & Madrid
- ICO closure
- Product launch
- Campaign in Bejing & Shanghai
- KYC.LEGAL to publish company's development plan, key goals and milestones
- Campaign in New York and Sao Paolo
- KYC token to be listed on exchanges
- Campaign in Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Singapore
- Campaign in Tokyo, Seoul and Chuntsin
- KYC.LEGAL acquiers 10,000,000 users and over 100 service providers in 2018 with first 1,000,000 users to be verified at no charge
- Campaign in Berlin, Paris, Rome, London and Istanbul
- Campaign in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangkok
- Over 20,000,000 users acquired