WeGen is a blockchain-based product authentication compensation platform.
IMPORTANT: By investing in this business you agree to ourDisclaimer. All information including our rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. CryptoTotem does not provide investment advice.
What is WeGen
The WeGen (World Ecosystem for Genuine Products) Platform is the world's first anticounterfeit system using a unique 3D label technology tied to an immutable blockchain. (See Appendix I for patent details covering the advanced 3D label technology). We seek to create a culture for the global supply chain ecosystem where manufacturers, distributors and consumers are able to effectively respond to the counterfeit industry while being rewarded for doing so.
This is made possible by the WeGen Platform, which combines our proprietary 3D security labeling technology (G-MOV) with blockchain principles to create an ecosystem that protects its participants and deters counterfeiters.
While existing anti-counterfeit products can still be copied, including those from established competitors DeLaRue and Dupont, the WeGen Platform cannot. G-MOVs alone offer measurably superior security at lower costs than its competitors, such as NFC chips, QR codes or RFIDs and lower the entry of barrier for low-margin producers.
The WeGen mobile app (WeGen Check) connects natively to our platform and rewards anyone who checks if a product is genuine. A tap of your smartphone lets you scan our affixed G-MOV label on a product to reveal its provenance and rewards the user with WeGen coins for helping the fight against counterfeits.
The WeGen Platform is greater than a product authentication service. Its blockchaincomponent enables functional and monetary motivation for manufacturers, producers, and retailers through aiding inventory management, theft prevention, and product analytics while incentivizing consumers away from participating in the counterfeit market.
For the first time in history, consumers can earn money from items bought through the WeGen Platform, while simultaneously protecting the entire ecosystem from counterfeiters.
WeGen wants to restore consumer confidence and allow for brands to interact with their customers in the most direct way possible. Together, we can improve consumer culture where manufacturers, distributors, and consumers can freely engage in commerce in an ecosystem based on trust.
Many recent ICO projects are solely based on ideas and often lack services or products associated with the project. The WeGen Platform is different. G-MOV is a working product in North American and Asian markets, WeGen Coins and its supporting blockchain testnet is complete, WeGen Check is in beta testing, and our native WeGen mall and decentralized exchange is scheduled for 2019. Join us as we advance our company to build a global solution against the multi-trillion dollar counterfeit market.
DetailsPre-sales: Sep 01, 2018 - Oct 20, 2018
Public sales: Nov 01, 2018 - Dec 08, 2018
Token supply: 15,000,000,000 WGC
Total tokens for sale: 4,500,000,000 WGC
Soft cap: 15,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 30,000,000 USD
LegalBlockchain Platform: Ethereum
Registration country: Virgin Islands (British)
Token infoTicker: WGC
Token price in USD: 1 WGC = 0.014 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH
Pre-ICO - 10%
ICO 1st sale (Nov. 1-9) - 7%
ICO 2nd sale (Nov. 10-19) - 6%
ICO 3rd sale (Nov. 20-30) - 5%
60% - Development
15% - Advertising & PR
12% - Miscellaneous & Emergency Fund
11% - Management & Operation
2% - Legal & Licensing
- GoldMaxGroup established as an advanced anti-counterfeit security technology developer
- G-MOV 3D label technology ready for sale
- Prototype WeGen Platform developed
- First G-MOV label sold in Korea
WeGen Check mobile app development begins
- WeGen wallet and website developed
- WeGen whitepaper started
- Started developing WeGen communities
- FIR-Gmov Ltd. established as a blockchain developer
- G-MOV and WeGen Platform integration begins
- Applied for Regulation D of the US Securities and Exchange Act for WeGen's ICO
- Contracted US ICO consultant (International Blockchain Consulting)
- G-MOV and WeGen Platform integrated
- Secured G-MOV MOU with FoodRoad (Starbucks supplier)
- WeGen Check mobile app completed
- Completed WeGen Platform Whitepaper v2.1
- WeGen Platform native online mall development begins
- WeGen coin Pre-sale and ICO
- Start integrating big data tools for manufacturers and distributors
- Start developing 3D advertising solution for advertisers
- Start securing cryptocurrency exchange listings
- Start G-MOV stamping technology development
- WeGen Platform mall developed
- WeGen Platform P2P encrypted brokerage exchanges developed
- Start introducing G-MOV labels to Southeast Asia
- Start partnering with existing on/offline vendors internationally
- Start developing overseas P2P encrypted brokerage exchange
- Upgrade G-MOV to enable dual QR code integration
- Start expanding in Southeast Asia; introduce WeGen Platform
- Planned partnerships with 3D label manufacturers in ten countries begins
- Start developing WeGen payment solution
- Start collaborating with related start-ups and incubators internationally
- Start employing big data and A.I. to optimize WeGen Platform
- Start expanding G-MOV labels in North America
- WeGen payment system due
- Continue expanding in North America; introduce WeGen Platform
- Start investing to create robust customer and technical support team
- Introduce G-MOV labels to the European Union
- Start developing more partnerships with international 3D label manufacturers
- Start commercializing G-MOV stamping process
- Continue expanding in the European Union; introduce WeGen Platform